Sunday, June 21, 2009

Night out on the town

Dear World,

We've had a lot of trouble getting out to see stuff lately, mainly we're just tired, with my work and Cait's internship and pregnancy and us walking around a bunch. But last night we went out to Alexandria to hang out with my sister Devany and her love interest. I wont talk about him on our blog, because she hasn't talked about him on hers and I will permit no spying on our blog for information on others. Anyway, it was a pretty cool part of the area. Look at Caitlin strutting her stuff.


We walked around a bunch, cooled our feet in a pool, and Cait decided to take a stroll there too.


And she also decided to use the fountain as a symbol of her fertility.


We debated on where we would go to eat for a while, but finally decided on a sea food place that had a bit of line out front while all the restaurants around had some empty seats, because it had to be good. Here's me and my sister outside of it.


And here's my lovely wife and I outside of it. Looks like Devany even got the restaurants sign in the picture. I guess it was called the fish market. Nice work Devany.


Looking at the picture now, it wasn't a very flattering one of Cait. At least as unflattering as a picture of such a beautiful woman could be. Sorry Cait. We ate a lot of shrimp and hush puppies. The hush puppies needed honey butter, which they didn't have, but everything else was good.

We stopped and got some taffy, which we've been enjoying. Here's what's left:


And here's a picture of the Masonic Temple we want to visit some day, all artistic like. It was a nice looking building:


A nice train ride home together finished off a very lovely night.

Love,

Tim and Cait

3 comments:

  1. I want to go to that temple to. I toured the SLC one once and it was pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our church building is right next to that temple. Maybe we can check it out sometime. Do Masons let you tour their temples?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the kids from our building said they did. But I don't trust those guys any further than Cait can throw them. But it's worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete