Thursday, June 25, 2009

Health care equality and snipers... dun dun dun

I think health care is a human right. I think our system is lousy and unsustainable. Not to mention unfair. So when I got an invitation to attend a rally calling for health care for all, of course we went.

This picture cracks me up. Tim is mocking Edward. Sorry Lee, but that position is awkwardly sexual. Who normally poses like that?




There were some motivational speakers:





Then on the way home, we saw this:




Snipers just chilling on the roof of the White House. They were having an event on the White House lawn. I thought it was pretty cool...

3 comments:

  1. BWHAHAHAH I just love that I can see Edward ALL around now and not just on TWILIGHT20SOMETHINGS.COM :) heheh

    And yes, the snipers on the roof, SO RAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim.... not sure I like this picture.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to have to take that up with Edward. He did it first.

    ReplyDelete