Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bed rest

I would be horrible on bed rest. I'm supposed to be resting this week per instructions from my supervisor at my internship and the nice senior missionary couple that are in charge of me while I live here. But I am so freakin' bored. I don't know how my sister did it for ten weeks.

Because you can only watch so many episodes of Law and Order: SVU, read so many mommy blogs, check your facebook so many times a day, and flip through so many library books on natural birth. I have, however, gotten a head start on my papers for the rest of the semester, and I'm even working from home on some research for my office. So, there are things to do... I suppose. Like WomanStats. I could be productive if I put my mind to it. But most of the time I just lay here thinking about how the sunshine outside looks oh so appetizing. I think I'll walk to the library today. I need to pick up my next childbirth book anyways.

3 comments:

  1. If put on bedrest, I would pull my hair out from the roots and beg for death.

    Ok, so I'm exaggerating, but I feel your pain. You could take up knitting! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that sister of yours clearly is a super woman.

    ReplyDelete