Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's-to-be Day to you.

Dear Tim,

Remember the ultrasound when you found out you were having a son? I was still in shock and you were glowing in pride and joy like I've never seen before. I'm glad we're having a boy, for many reasons, but most of all because you are so excited to have one. It's going to be a fun journey, and I can't wait.

Not to mention you are really great with kids and such already, so I can only imagine what a stellar dad you are going to be. Teaching Primary has been quite an adventure, but the little boys in our class adore you and it's so funny watching you interact with them. I can't wait to watch you hold and talk to our son. I know it'll be my favorite sight in a few months... and I'm really looking forward to waking up next to you and our little baby every morning (and throughout the night as well).

I love that you are already reading up on baby birthing and preparing yourself to be a huge support to me. You are quite an impressive guy! You probably know more about birth now than most women. Which in my opinion, totally rocks. Thanks for always listening to me, and sharing your knowledge of different subjects with me too. I'm really proud of you for involving yourself in this process like you are.

Tim, most of all, I'm lucky to have you in my life and by my side, and look forward to the coming years of parenting and raising a family with you. It's going to be SO COOL.

Love you!!

Cait

PS. Hope you enjoyed your present. Due to previous outrage about my mother's day gift, I won't discuss it on the blog :)

1 comment: