Saturday, June 20, 2009

If you're wondering why I post so much....

... it's because I'm working on a computer basically all day, and when I think of things, I can blog about them on the spot. It's easy that way.

First off: I hope Theodore likes Breyer's mint chocolate chip ice cream because that's all I've been eating recently. The heartburn started kicking in a few days ago, and if it continues, I will continue to eat MCC ice cream until it's gone. Maybe I'll actually put a few pounds on this tiny little thing. Even though it's fattening, it's all-natural and DELICIOUS. Oh my, it's delicious. I think I'll have another bowl.



I just found an old to-do list on my iGoogle. Here's how it goes:

1. PL SC 328 homework
2. Return library books
3. Finish coding WomanStats country reports
4. Pregnancy test
5. Aerobics homework

What a strange time in my life that must have been. I hate that I was so busy I needed to put taking a pregnancy test on my to-do list. Like I would forgot or something?

3 comments:

  1. That's actually a pretty rad to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was your homework for Aerobics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's just say it was my favorite type of homework. Actually, she just had to go to the gym and work out. That was fun though, too.

    ReplyDelete