Monday, April 6, 2009

New York City: Day 3

Today was cold and rainy. I wore Chaco's and my feet were FREEZING. We walked around the financial district. Wasn't as depressing as I thought it'd be. Tim told me not to say the word bailout because I'd get beat up or something. We walked (part) of the Brooklyn Bridge and sipped hot chocolate. We ended up in Brooklyn accidentally after a misinterpreted Subway sign. It was like all of a sudden, we were above ground. "Er.... this can't be right."

We ate an overpriced cannoli in Little Italy and irritated the waitresses at the Ethiopian restaurant (because we did not order all of those beets!) That doesn't seem like much, but man it was a long day. Tomorrow we start the competition. Our first session is tomorrow night at 8. I might take a break from daily blogging because it won't be that interesting anyway (today, we were in committee... for 16 hours...)

No comments:

Post a Comment