Monday, April 13, 2009

I've never been so happy to be in Provo

Because:

I can walk on the sidewalks without being prodded, pushed, touched inappropriately, asked to smoke cocaine, etc.
Sunshine. Sky. Trees. Grass.
Quiet. Mmmmm.
Inexpensive eating.
Clean public transporation.

New York City is great. I just realized these 9 days, it's not quite for me for long periods of time. I thought I wanted to live in a big city when I grow up, but I think I'd prefer DC/Boston/San Francisco/Seattle. New York is just TOO big.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh no truer words have ever been spoken.

    New York City is a fun place to visit every so often, but Boston is the place for me...at least for a while.

    It's the best starter city there is. I like to look up and have a reference point (Building, bridge etc) but in NYC if you are lost, you are out of luck an dprobably can't walk home. You can walk any where in boston in 20-30 minutes.

    I don't say hate to many things, but I do truly hate New York City, it just gives me such a bad vibe...you know especially with the yankees and all.

    ReplyDelete