Thursday, April 16, 2009

I love finals week. It's awesome because all semester I have to study and go to class and do a million other things too. Finals week is simply studying, all day long, and you can do it whenever you please. No schedule. Combine that with the fact I only have ONE final, and it's take home, and it's econometrics, and I don't really care about how well I do on it just that I finish it by Monday.

Last night I went to a retreat at a cabin in American Fork canyon. The snow was piled high on these gorgeous evergreen trees. I felt it appropriate to sing a little Bing Crosby. Then I remembered that I'm leaving in ten days for my SUMMER internship. And Christmas isn't for 7 and a half months.

Tonight we have a dinner gathering/bbq with WomanStats coders at Dr. Hudson's house. I love WomanStats gatherings. LOVE THEM.

Oh, and Charla. She's engaged. That, I think my friends, is the best news of all! And she's getting married on August 15th, which is exactly a week after we get back from DC. So we can be there, barring complications like labor and such. Actually.... I'd probably go even if I was in labor. Early labor at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment