Saturday, August 29, 2009

Recently...

I washed the pre-fold cloth diapers I bought. You are supposed to wash them 3-5 times before use, and I didn't want to pay for the washing machine when they weren't even dirty. So I boiled water over the stove, poured it into a large metal bowl, added a little detergent, and used a spoon to swish them around. Then I rinsed them in the bathtub and hung them on the line to dry. It felt very... pioneer-y.








Tim donated all of his old Star Wars books to the library. A symbol of his very nerdy childhood... gone. After he donated them all, he then proceeded to check out yet another Star Wars book for some light reading.



2 comments:

  1. Yep, that's my tragic flaw: an unnatural attraction to Star Wars books. Especially in my youth. It dies hard.

    ReplyDelete