Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A boring update

As for news, we're just hanging out at Cait's sisters house, reading books and watching movies. Cait has to stay in bed and take medicine that doesn't make her feel good if she doesn't want the baby to come. We have to keep convincing her that she doesn't want the baby to come. That we stay in DC for the baby to be born seems more likely every day. Thanks everyone who gave us advice. The flight just seemed to risky for the benefits. I'm also glad we're here because Lauren can be the one to nag Cait about staying reclined, because she speaks from experience. I would feel tempted to give in and let Cait go swimming if it was just me that had to fight her cabin fever.

That's it. I'll post some pictures of some of the things we did before Cait's cervix started dialating and some of the things I've been doing since, so that Cait can have vicarious touristy experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Cait- I'm a little worried. Have you decided if you are going to fly home for the birth? If not can you still have a home birth in DC? Anything we can do to help?
    -sara

    ReplyDelete