Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Break thusfar

The days and nights are going by way, way too fast. Even though we are doing pretty much nothing compared to non-breaks, I still just want this to last forever. It's our first Christmas as married people. It's our first Christmas knowing the other person existed.


Also, Tim thinks we need more pictures. We don't really take pictures though, but here are a few:


Sometimes... Tim cooks in our kitchlivinbedroom....


...we do this a lot (currently I'm working on Guns, Germs, and Steel. It's awesome. Highly recommended. Tim is working on Hillary Clinton's autobiography, Lord of the Things, Anna Karenina, a book about the apostles, some Orson Scott Card sci-fi, etc, etc. He likes to bounce around)...


...we go on dates sometimes to usually delicious yet sometimes disappointing ethnic restaurants...


our wall furnishing.


The end.

2 comments:

  1. I keep trying to read Guns, Germs & Steel and even though I find it fascinating I can't read more than 2 pages without falling asleep. It drives me nuts, but there is something about that book that just sends me right off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apartment looks like something from Communist Eastern Europe. You both look cute on your date.

    ReplyDelete