Friday, August 19, 2011

Eric's Endowment

My brother, Eric, went through the temple for the first time. Read a Mormon approved description here. Non-approved you'll have to figure out for yourself. I rode up with my sister Charity. I wanted to pick up new vibrams on the way up, but ran out of time, both because the guy and I stayed to long at Seven Peaks and because traffic was bad. So we arrived. It all went smashingly and it was nice to be there with my whole family. We went out to dinner afterword and I got home very late and tired, but it was nice. Here are the photos.



Sound of Music


Showing Eric the special back door

Yesterday:

Library in the morning while Cait worked. Park in the afternoon while Cait slept. Then we watched Charly (not the Mormon one) and went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I like your sound of music picture better than the one of fb

    ReplyDelete