Monday, September 20, 2010

Lame anniversary

Hopefully, this will always be remembered as the lamest of the lame anniversaries. No gift, no fancy restaurant, no time alone even. What's nice to know though, is that even at this moment, which I have to admit is a close to as a low point as we've had in 2 years (although there were some worse ones in Egypt probably) we are still having a great time together.

I want to make this anniversary like a new years. I have resolutions, I have new habits to establish. I want to be a better person. Any ideas?

Cait, I love you. Now I go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated anniversary. We totally forgot with everything going on here. Here's to a blissful marriage for eternity!

    Luv,
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being married to someone you like definitely makes all the stress of life bearable. Good luck with all the upcoming changes!

    ReplyDelete