Monday, September 20, 2010

2 years

Once upon a time...

this day happened.









The marriage stats: Two years later, we've lived in two different countries, one state and one district, and five different apartments. And because I can, we've had sex in six states, one district, and four countries. Between the two of us, we've held ten different jobs. We've had one baby and twelve arguments.

Here's to two more years of married... life.




I almost wrote bliss, then realized bliss was more of a word to be used on a first anniversary basis.

3 comments:

  1. Only 12 arguments in the first two years of marriage? That's got to be some kind of record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! Lauren, that's what I was thinking! You counted your arguments? I've lost track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually made that up. I don't even know if it's been that many. Real arguments that last longer than 2 minutes - probably like 3.

    ReplyDelete