Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm one lucky wife

Tim=amazing.

He not only is studying so hard this semester to make super good grades, he also is a naturally awesome husband and dad.



He lets me sleep in until noon and keeps the baby with him while he studies.



He does all the dishes, all the time.

He is sensitive to my needs.

He begs me to let him take the baby to class, even when I don't really have anything to do.

He is fully supportive of the cloth diapering, and jumps at the chance to clean out a cloth diaper (not really, but he definitely never complains).

He thinks I'm amazing at being a mom and tells me on a regular basis.

I can understand why little girls LOVE him so. much. They know what to look for in a husband.



(seriously... they love him. These are the granddaughters of the missionary couple that took care of us in DC. They were all about the Tim at our reunion on Sunday. It was adorable)

3 comments: