Sunday, October 4, 2009

Atticus is blessed

Yesterday, we went over to our bishop's house and Tim (and our dads, my brother, Tim's grandpa, and the bishop) blessed Atticus. For those who are unfamiliar with LDS tradition, a baby blessing is kind of like a baptism for a new baby, it's typically performed during regular church meetings but Tim didn't want it to be so public so we decided to just do it at our bishop's house (Tim really wanted to do it at a park in the mountains, but the plan fell through). During a blessing, the baby is given their name for the church records among other things. Tim did an amazing job. He really is a great guy.



Yes, he's wearing a dress. My mom made us do it.



Four generations.


I love this babe.


Tim's family

My family

1 comment:

  1. I honestly have never seen you more beautiful, Cait. I can't get over it. You are glowing.

    ReplyDelete