Thursday, September 24, 2009

There goes 30% of all Sunday School object lessons ever



Should have tried it off-air first.

Real moral: When the average angry uninformed American gets thrown into a heated policy debate, they usually boil to death in their own vitriol.

Update: So, Westin was right. This clip was incomplete. Here's the whole thing:



In my defense, even Brother Beck's own site doesn't have the full clip. Westin said this is a Shyamalan-like twist. If it is, it's "The Village" type for sure. He established a premise, and then completely destroyed the premise, destroying all meaning of what happened before the twist. It still just doesn't make any sense. But, I admit that I did not look hard enough for the whole clip.

But I have a feeling that this is not my last Brother Beck post.

Further update: I still think he threw a frog in. He completely changed what the frog meant after he realized that it wasn't jumping out. I'm starting to think that he was just covering up. Thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. Buahahahaha!

    You know, I'm convinced Glenn Beck is the Preacher from Troll 2: he needs time for some things to happen. In other words, a complete and utter dufus. And probably also a goblin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. you have got to be kidding me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PETA is going to have a field day with that one. Kind of like when Mitt Romney strapped his dog to the roof of his car...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I guess we can't show the whole thing, otherwise we find out that the frog is plastic... a twist that Shyamalan would be jealous of, I know. The footage that you see of him grabbing the frog was all filmed before hand. It makes it even funnier that people are getting upset about this. The point was that frogs WILL boil if you throw them in boiling water. So it wasn't just an cruel experiment that failed... but I do agree about the Sunday school lessons, I was going to use this example Sunday and now I have to figure something else out.

    -Westin the Incredible

    ReplyDelete
  5. well actually glenn beck is well informed. I happen to personally know his number one researcher who gets all of his information for his show. And this friend of mine has multiple PhD's and is currently going to a liberal arts university that is Ivy league for his 4th doctorate degree. So Glenn Beck does get accurate information. But it is funny that his analogy didn't work. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think The Village is my favorite Shyamalan.

    ReplyDelete