Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pictures and Info

We're both a little too wiped out to write anything clever. So here it goes.
Atticus Gordon Carroll-Browning (working title) is doing just fine. He's in the NICU for difficulty breathing, probably too much liquid in the lungs. We're hoping to have him in with us soon, but for now he is being taken care of.
Can I just say, Caitlin was absolutely a birthing goddess. I mean just look at her
And the baby, all 7 pounds 5 ounces:
The first picture without a naked Cait, he took a while to breath and looks dead here.
In the NICU before the started doing stuff.
What he looks like now.
The baby and the adoring mother.
There are a bunch more pictures, but most involve a naked Cait or graphic birth, so if you want some of those, leave a comment with your e-maio or e-mail me at timkaybrowning (at) gmail .com or cait at caitlinpcarroll (at) gmail .com and I'll send some out, after approval by Cait. There will be more than plenty non-graphic pictures forthcoming, for sooth.

2 comments:

  1. Original Comments:

    TheMoncurs said...
    That last one made me all teary.

    How much did he weigh?
    September 6, 2009 4:35 PM

    Shay said...
    YOU GO GIRL!!! they all made me teary. I wanna see more pics. I LOVE the birthing process. Its so spiritual. I'd have 10 more kids, just to experience the birth, if I didn't have to be pregnant. Maybe Kiersten or Nessa will let me come to some of their births....
    September 6, 2009 4:40 PM

    Tim said...
    7 Pounds 5 ounces, exactly the national average. Sorry, I thought that was part of Cait's post
    September 6, 2009 4:48 PM

    Lauren R said...
    He is absolutely beautiful. I love him already.
    September 6, 2009 5:17 PM

    Lauren R said...
    ps I think he looks more like a Gordon than an Atticus.
    September 6, 2009 5:17 PM

    Lauren R said...
    Or Emerson. And then he can grow up and marry Eliza. ;)
    September 6, 2009 5:19 PM

    Maren said...
    Congratulations you guys! He's adorable. I hope all goes well and he comes home soon.
    September 6, 2009 6:37 PM

    Wendy said...
    Congrats you guys! Now the fun starts - babies are great! Enjoy every second.
    September 6, 2009 7:01 PM

    Justin and Coralie said...
    Congratulations! He's a cute one :)
    September 6, 2009 9:44 PM

    Rachel said...
    He is beautiful!
    September 6, 2009 10:32 PM

    ReplyDelete