Sunday, September 20, 2009

One year ago....

We thought, what the heck let's get married!



And we did.



What a great decision that was.








And what a year it's been.











We've flown across the country eight times.
We've gotten into zero fights, but about four disagreements.
We've had sex in six states and one district.
We've lived in four different apartments/dorm rooms/sister's house.
We've taken 98.5 credit hours.
We've been to four temples.
We've birthed one baby.


It's been a busy year, I'd say. But totally worth it.

4 comments:

  1. No fights? By the first year I'd lost count of the number of fights
    ...
    Happy Anniversary.

    (I didn't know you could take .5 credits of anything!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are my favorite couple ever!

    ps Megan totally reads your blog... luckily she read the "sex" as "six" and nothing weird registered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you guys! And I don't know if I ever told you this but I really really love your wedding pictures. They came out great.

    ReplyDelete