Friday, February 27, 2009

My family is dang cute

I love looking at these old pictures. It's really fun to remember how great my childhood was, especially all the pictures with my family. When we were little, we did so many cool things, like go to the zoo and the beach and cool waterparks. I forgot about a lot of this, so it's nice to be reminded through these pictures.




We went to the beach. A lot. I LOVE the beach.

I love this picture. I think we were watching TV or something and fell asleep. It cracks me up.

One time we went to Niagara Falls. It was fun.
I won't bore you anymore. I just think these pictures are so great.

5 comments:

  1. You do have a cute family. Those kids are adorable. They must have really good-looking parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! and a belated con-freaking-grats on your equally adorable (im sure!) poppy seed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you sister. We were so cute. I love the picture at HC, dev is such a girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. caitlyn,
    i was wondering where you and tim got your engagement pictures/who did them? i've always wanted something like yours and i'm getting engagement pics taken in the next couple weeks! let me know
    -aubrey

    ReplyDelete