Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cadbury Creme Disappointments!

Yesterday, Cadbury Creme eggs hit the shelves in the bookstore. Hallelujah! For those who do not know, I LOVE me some Cadbury Creme eggs. I think I get that from my mom. Anyway. I bought one yesterday. They are a little pricier this year, almost a dollar for one. And you know what? They taste different. And they are much, much smaller than before. I think they've been getting smaller every year. Or is it just me? Looks like I'm sticking with the Cadbury mini eggs. Those are delicious and small, but you get a whole bag so you don't feel like you're getting cheated (I almost said jipped, but I learned a few days ago that jipped is a racial slur against gypsies).

2 comments:

  1. i am so glad you noticed! i noticed this too and i was so sad. they are so small now which means significantly less carmel/creme :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete