Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Good and bad things about today

Bien:
1) Teddy grahams are the greatest thing ever.
2) I learned that my presentation this weekend at Cornell is only 8 minutes long.
3) Inquiry Conference = free fruit and vegetables all day plus great presentations
4) My professor isn't in class yet so I think I will leave. **
5) I'm going to swim tonight.
6) I have Zofran. Thank you Medicaid.
7) I'm going to New York this weekend! Yay for getting out of Provo.

Mal:
1) The Baked Ziti at Pendulum Court has ground beef in it.
2) The inversion and pollution filling my lungs. Ewwwww.
3) My first trimester is over, but I'm still nauseous.
4) That's all really. Not too much. Life is good.

** She came 15 minutes late while I was writing this. I am now in class for the next two hours. I guess that counts as a bad thing.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you're still feeling sick. I was hoping that 12 weeks would be a magical time for you... keep your fingers crossed that you'll feel good soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zofran = the only reason I'm still alive.
    It'll get better.. 20 weeks was magical for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got your Zofran. Have fun at Cornell. Say hi to Andy Bernard for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAIT! you're in New York? Now? next weekend?? mmm, call me.
    917-858-1778

    ReplyDelete