Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Follow-up to the life invaders

I met my friend Landon today in the bathroom in the basement of the JFSB and we talked for while (in the bathroom for a while and then outside of it). We talked about a number of things, but of some particular interest was when he told me that my email address comes up on the computers of the TA lab near that bathroom where he works on a project for a professor. I've never even been in that room! It even has a keypad on the door to which I certainly do not know the key. These life taker overs are getting intense. I'm considering changing my Pandora account to throw them off, but I also like the idea of reaching into places with my digital self that I cannot reach with my physical self. Either way, it's pretty nuts.
It's probably these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment