Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good days

So I had to reprint a Spanish writing assignment because it wasn't double spaced. My teacher told me this at like eight last night and wanted it turned back into her by noon today and I work til 11 so I was in a bit of rush. I ran to a computer to print it off at around 10:50 so I could drop it off and get my first class by 11. I printed it out without any problems and turned it in without problems and was just a few minutes late to a class that doesn't teach much. But here's the thing: right after I printed it off, the printing station crashed. Now maybe it was my fault that it crashed, but I like to think that it was holding on with all of it's computerish strength so that it could be there for me when I needed to print off my paper. That made my day. Thanks my programmed friend.

1 comment: