Monday, January 26, 2009

Funny things I heard and one thing I saw

"You look like that girl on Biggest Loser, you know, after she lost the weight." My mind, thinking about saying that to a girl sitting next to me on the bus. I was planning on saying it with no introductory comment. I decided against it.

"You know those days when you just feel short?" - Two girls I walked by near that back annex of the HBLL if anyone knows the spot, right by the stairs leading down the the northwest door of the Kennedy Center. I post this one because it's the first time I can ever remember thinking, no I don't know anything about those days. But now I'm determined to. I'll keep you updated.

"We have a friend who has a DVD player that filters out the bad parts in movies, so were going over to his house to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre." Girl on cellphone in the RB hallway waiting for Caitlin to finish changing after working out. I'm not 100% sure that I heard the girl say Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but I don't know many movie titles that sound much like that.

Here's a funny ad that came in the mail:

So the regular inspection costs $42, but you can get it for free and save $17. What happens to the other $25 dollars? Expensive vending machines.




1 comment:

  1. So here's the problem: I don't remember exactly how much I laughed at the last one of these. Looking back at it, I think it was a pretty similar amount. The whole just slide it in thing was pretty hilarious, though. But then, so was the Short days thing. Maybe I'll have to give you the benefit of the doubt.

    ReplyDelete