Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Home again, home again...

jiggidy jig.

We're back.

It's great.

People keep asking me what I miss about Egypt.

I tell them nothing,

yet.

Except maybe my nice laundry line. I liked that.



We are living in a basement, but we like to think of it as a cabin. It's very cold down here, but the upstairs tenants control the thermostat. So, we're back to wearing sweatshirts and wool socks. Not as soon as we had expected.

Jet lag is still taking over our lives, our schedule is all out of whack. Last night, we took a trip to SLC for Shapenote singing and Analiesa visiting, which landed us home at 10:30 and straight into bed. For the first time since we got back we woke up at a semi-reasonable hour. Though it was still dark out. And we did not have power. The only flashlight we could find was the one with a handcrank from our emergency kit.

It was an interesting morning.

1 comment:

  1. I just blogged about our morning and then read your post! Same story. Oh, Provo.

    ReplyDelete