Friday, March 11, 2011

It's official

We're moving! April 1st, to be exact. Two bedrooms, office, fenced in backyard, garden space, natural light, washer/dryer... what more could we need?

Time to start packing. My favorite part of moving. No really... I love to pack. There is something about going through all of your belongings and starting somewhat anew that I can't get enough of. I'm sure there will be many trips to DI and potentially a yard sale prior to moving. We sure could get rid of some of this stuff. And then buy better stuff. I foresee a shopping spree at IKEA in our near future (we have no furniture of our own except a mattress and a crib).

It is going to be a glorious spring!!

1 comment:

  1. We will be leaving town on the same day that you are moving. I am glad things have worked out for you and you have found a better place.

    ReplyDelete