Sunday, May 3, 2009

The places we've been

Here's some places we've been. Some are pretty old. Let us know if you can't see the pictures.

Mosque Trip:
Cait's National Georgraphic Pose

The Khadeeja Mosque where we went with my Arabic Class

Communtiy Garden:
Breakfast before gardening at the community garden

I'm hungry and well bundled

Cait is close to the camera. She'll be mad I posted this picture.

Cait carrying sticks


Playing with dirt

Scrabble:
Maggie and Gordon came with us to the Penny Royale Cafe for a 3 hour game of Super scrabble with Cait and I. Aren't they a cute couple? Disclaimer: It wasn't a date for them. I'm just saying.

New York:
 This is us outside the temple.

One of the bridges. I don't remember which.

The biggest Buddha in New York

Contemplating Central Park

Some foreign food. Morracan maybe?

Cheese cake at Carnegie Deli. We split one piece 3 ways. Living on a budget.

DC:
The Museum of Natural History. We saw a bunch of stuff. This is a dinosaur.
Lunch in China town with some other interns.


Cait eating her fortune cookie in China Town. Her's said: It's a nice day. Mine said: You could find great success in the field of medical research. Classic.

George Washington was a lot taller and less human like than I thought. It was a different time.

No comments:

Post a Comment