Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just so you all know, it's been renamed "Caitlin is the Best of all the Mothers Day."



And she hasn't even squeezed the guy out yet.

But already I know that she'll be the best mom ever. I've never met anyone that was so concerned about the well-being of her children, even before she had any idea that she was pregnant. She's been reading books about child birth, breast feeding, child care and green parenting for as long as I can remember and probably quite a bit before that. I've also never met anyone who is just so passionate about being a mother. She gets criticized sometimes for working towards a career and how that will stop her from being a good mother. I have no doubt that no matter how it all works out, she will always have her family as her first priority and will never put anything ahead of them. I think our children deserve a mother that provides an example of doing what she feels is right no matter what anyone else says, and Caitlin is that type of mother. My mission president said that the number one key to finding a good wife was finding the person who would be the best partner for me in raising a family, and, oh so luckily, I've found just the person.

Love you Cait.

P.S. I also really love my mom, but I e-mailed her privately. This just isn't the place.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice words, Tim.

    And I'm sure your mom quit reading this blog a long time ago... or at least admitting she does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually when I called her on mother's day, she discussed with me my position on circumcision, which doesn't usually come up in our phone calls, so I think she might still check my blog occasionally.

    ReplyDelete