Friday, November 14, 2008

Harold B. Lee would not approve

Three things I wish to do in the Harlold B. Lee library, but probably wont because I'm scared of getting into trouble even though I've specifically planned on how not to get into trouble:

1-Drop my old cellphone from the railing right inside the door and watch it explode in the basement. I would probably have someone down on the bottom floor to make sure no one got hit and make it seem like I tripped and dropped my phone, or that it dropped out of my hand, so as not to get into trouble.

2-Use the 'tattle tape' that I use in my job at the Law Library to cause people trouble at the book stealing sensors. This tape is magnetic and designed to make someone go beep whenever they go through the large scanners by the security desks on the way out. I would steal a few from work and then sneak them onto unsuspecting backpacks in the library. Watch that person until they leave (which would also be interesting) and then watch them get stopped at security, even when they've emptied out their entire backpack. Then I would probably try to follow the person and take the tape off because I felt bad.

3- I actually only had two things that I wanted to do, but two didn't seem to be enough to blog about. Let's see, what other hood-winks could I finagle. I think I would rearrange books maybe? I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. My husband used to find unattended backpacks and stick a few sex ed books in. Then, when the person went through security, there would be this really awkward confrontation with the security guards as they tried to explain that the books weren't theirs and they don't know how they got in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol my husband always had other ideas for the library but i just don't know how you would NOT get in trouble for them ;)

    ReplyDelete