Saturday, December 5, 2009

Caitlin's birthday post

This is the one part of Cait's birthday today that wasn't a surprise for her. I didn't really do much for her birthday, but when it's a surprise, it always seems like a lot. I'll let Cait talk about the details of the day tomorrow.

Right now I want to talk about the details of the woman I love.

First of all, she is the best mother on the planet. This fact is indisputable. She cares so much for our son and bringing him up in the right way. She has really given over her whole heart to being a mother and I love her for it.




She is also so smart. She throws herself at all the learning that she can get. She always surprises me by how much she knows and I've given up on thinking that I'll ever be smarter than her.




She is a great friend especially to me, but as far as I can tell to many other people as well.



And, best of all, she's just a whole lot of fun to be around.



I could write much more. I could, I assure you. But it is late and my lovely wife is waiting for me in bed. She's fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment