Tuesday, December 18, 2012

9-Month Boogs

I was bored of saying the same thing about our perfect babe month after month, so here is Tallulah at 9 months according to her big brother. I asked the questions, he answered (I wish I had videotaped it, it was hilarious).

How old is Boogs?

1- "Three. No... the Guy's three. She's four." "Four what?" "Four Lulas."

What things do you like about Boogs?

1- She smiles.
2- She's my sister.
3- ... so don't make her hurt.
4- Making her laugh.

What is Boogs good at?

1- Soccer.
2- Drinking apple juice.
3- Making pizza.
4- Crawling.
5- Eating Caillou.

What's Lu's favorite food?

1- Peas.
2- Applesauce.
3- Her lips.

What names do you like to call Tallulah?

1- Baby Fern.
2- Get the flashlight.
3- Lula.
4- Sister Lu.
5- Apple juice (sounds like "toot")
6- Boogsa.

What are Lu's favorite toys?

1- Rolling pin.
2- Apple juice.
3- Binky.

What does Lula like to do?

1- Sleep.
2- Reach the iPad.
3- Stand up.
4- Go "up, down, up, down" (on her knees, she likes to bounce)
5- Sleep under the Christmas tree.
6- Take a bath.

What is Lula's favorite book?

1- I Go to the Hospital.
2- Clifford the Dog.
3- Colors book.

(he then proceeded to go pull his favorite books off the shelf and read them, thereby ending our interview).

He loves her. 







4 comments:

  1. I love that he said, "Baby Fern." We call Wesley "Baby Todd," sometimes. (Todd is his middle name.)

    This is a great idea. Maybe I'll steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously cannot believe how big she is! and it makes me smile when she wears alice's clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with your kidlets. When they get older you should send them for summer backpacking trips with Aunty Dana around Tahoe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha she is obviously quite accomplished. That was a good interview.

    ReplyDelete