Half a year old. Wow. My little baby is not so little. But...
Atticus is so, so, SO cute. He babbles, rolls, and is starting to scoot. He is almost sitting now, but still tumbles over quite a bit. It doesn't seem to bother him though. He has two (very SHARP) little teeth, and was biting me for a while, but I think he learned to stop because it's more rare now.
At six months, Atticus loves:
* Paper, plastic, anything crinkley
* Books, especially when he can rip the pages
* Sleeping in his cradle
* Being rocked in his cradle
* Being sung to (especially when it's Innocence Mission lullabies singing to him)
* Rolling all over the place
* Oatmeal baby cereal and avocado, avocado, avocado (it's about all he'll eat)
* Nursing ALL night long
* Sleeping cuddled up between mom and dad at night
* Going on runs, being outside
* Our neighbor Casey
* Riding in his new car seat
* Playing with the bouncey ball
* Pears, green beans, bananas, sweet potatoes (at least the baby variety)
* Being left alone and ignored (which happens when we need to pee)
* When we take away slobbery paper, suffocatable plastic bags, etc.
* Being carried in the laundry basket
Happy half-birthday Little Guy!