Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Year Report

I thought I'd try to better my chances at keeping my New Year's Resolutions if I posted them on the World Wide Web.

This week I:

Read scriptures with my family 5 out of 7 days.
Exercised well 3 out of 7 days and did at least 15 intense minutes 6 days.
Wrote in my journal or on the blog 3 out of 7 days.
Been up before 7 o'clock 5 out of 7 days.

I think there were some other ones, but we'll stick with those for now. Hopefully I can get all of those up to 7 out of 7 or 6 out of 7 for exercise soon, and then I'll move onto some different goals.

Any New Year's resolutions to brag about or moan about? I know this isn't the most original of topics. I promise to post very interesting/controversial/cute Theodore things next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment