Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Meghan McGrath!

Yesterday, we went to a party. We love parties. Actually, not really, I think we mostly just really, really like seeing our friends. Like Ash Mae, Carl, and Analiesa. And Ellen and Sydney and, of course, Meghan (even though we failed to get a picture with her, she was busy making tea and entertaining her guests). Our little Guy was amazing. He was super mellow the whole time, only briefly crying near the end (around 10 pm) to let us know it was time to go home and get into bed. We were so impressed with his ability to hold his own without a nap and way past his bedtime so late in the evening.









There is something about changing my baby's cloth diaper in a kitchen smelling of incense and cinnamon tea that just makes life so satisfying.

3 comments:

  1. These pictures make me so happy!!! I so wish I could have been there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atticus = party animal

    I have been cloth diapering Ben, about 75% of the time. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love that little guys! and you guys too!

    ReplyDelete