Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Book covers

So, I'm still working on getting my first book up ready to publish. The editing process has taken longer than I thought. When you really start looking for things to change about a book that your wrote many years ago, you find a lot of stuff.

However, my sister, Charity, who is studying graphic design has been immensely kind enough to do some covers for the book, and I thought I would post them here. I will give them a number and you can let me know which one you like best and then I will choose the one that the least number of people liked. Or maybe not.

1)

2)

3)

4)
5) 



Kindly leave a vote. Thanks.

17 comments:

  1. Good luck. I admire your courage in putting your book out there. I'm going to write the great novel of the Afghanistan war over the next six months (I hope it's great, anyway). I hope I can figure out what 2000 Americans (and thousands of others) have died for, and if the world will be better one day because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm new at blogger. Just want to say your entries are very interesting. I vote # 5. Great job!

    ReplyDelete