Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Month Two

Tallulah started smiling this month, my favorite baby milestone. Her smile is heart-melting, she has this precious little dimple and her eyes light up every time. She knows I'm her mom and it is the greatest feeling in the world. She is still nursing frequently, waking up 1-2 times at night, and now that she has a swing at my parents' house, she is sleeping [like a baby] during the day. We thought she was going to chunk up a lot more than big brother, but she's still in the 10-11 lb range, I'm guessing. No health insurance until September = no well-baby visits. But I'm guessing she is healthy by her appearance, and I think I'll go to a WIC clinic and weigh her sometime. She is just barely fitting into 0-3 month clothing, and by the looks of her, I don't think she'll fit in the 9 months fall clothes my mom bought her until we are well into winter. But... she will be one of the best-dressed babies... she has tons of new and adorable clothes (plus some hand-me-downs from the ever-fashionable Alice).

She loves:

- Her swing
- Sleeping in a tent (better than in a house, in fact)
- Atticus telling her that he loves her
- Long car rides (she was a CHAMP in the car.... nary a peep from the Lu!)
- Being sleepy-wrapped with Aunt Allison


She does not love:

- Bottles (yikes! not boding well for the fall...)
- Pacifiers
- Ticks (she got one on her head while camping... she hated me so much for pulling it out)
- Long car rides when she is hungry


One day, we'll post picture. We take a lot. Just haven't really gotten around to uploading them...

No comments:

Post a Comment