Just a little bit of an update... these weeks and months seem to be flying by and Atticus isn't getting any younger! I can't believe Christmas is on Saturday - where did this year go??
At 15 months, 3 weeks, the guy loves:
- Sesame Street, Sid the Science Kid, A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Sink baths
- Playing in the snow!
- Playing at the Lees' apartment
- Practicing his walking skills (though he has yet to really walk)
- Doing the dishes with Dad - perhaps his favorite thing ever... he is blessed with such a patient father
- Reading books (we have finally advanced to non-board-books and it's awesome)
- Cuddling up next to Dad during the night, probably for warmth in our chilly basement
He doesn't like:
- Getting dressed
- Wearing clothes in general, especially diapers
- Mom leaving for work, though he's getting MUCH better at being babysat by various aunts/friends and it's been awesome for us