What a terrible title.
As I was reading after church today in the copy of Selected Works of Emerson, I thought about what Emerson was like and decided he was probably just like Casey Lee, who loaned me the book. The Lees are pretty much our best friends in Provo and beyond, and we've always thought they deserved a blog post.
Top 10 reasons we love the Lees:
10. Melissa's food. Especially the bean dip.... mmmm.
9. Casey's wide selection of coats for Tim to borrow.
8. In fact, wide selection of EVERYTHING to borrow (maternity clothes, packing tape, screwdrivers, diapers, cradle, movies, books, couch covers, Chariot, cooking utensils, TV, camera, duffel bag, etc.)
7. Great teachers of sewing and photography.
6. Deep talks, about philosophy/green parenting.
5. Consistent walking partners, they love to travel by foot (preferably barefoot) as much as us.
4. The most entertaining kid in town, especially every time she opens her mouth, with another in the tubes.
3. Most likely co-founders of our commune.
2. And as the title suggests, friendLEEest people we know.
1. God wills it.
There's a video on the other blog. It had too many names to post here.