Thursday, April 8, 2010

7 Months!

Oh man... 7 months! Where has the time gone? Atticus is still the cutest and greatest baby we know. He is happy, healthy, and just plain fun to be around. This month has brought with it our first bouts of sickness (I blame the vaccinations we've been injecting into him), and let me tell you, that was NOT COOL. First, he had roseola and then RSV. A whole thing of baby Tylenol and a borrowed vaporizer later, we've overcome. On to new and better things with the warm weather creeping on in.

At 7 months, Atticus loves:

- Trying to make out with mom. I guess he gets it from dad, but he is always eating my face.
- Showers with dad.
- Swinging at the park.
- Bouncing, bouncing, bouncing... still.
- FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Sweet potatoes, asparagus, salmon, potatoes, peas, apples, bananas, etc.
- The laptop.
- Scooting around, especially to get the laptop.
- Dance parties.
- Aunt Allison.
- Sticks. He can hold one all the way home from campus.
- Arabic class.
- Forward-facing in the Moby/Sleepy Wrap.


Atticus hates:

- Medicine.. DIE DIE DIE little syringe.
- Sleeping longer than one hour at night without having some milk.
- Wearing clothes and diapers.
- Getting stuck when he's crawling around.
- The nose sucky bulb thing (does that even HAVE a name?)






5 comments:

  1. He's getting so big! It happens way too fast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie. And I wouldn't blame vaccines on roseola and RSV. I have a huge love of vaccines after reading Splendid Solution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nose sucky bulb thing is called an aspirator, but I just call them booger suckers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i call it a snot sucker! he is already crawling! thats fun!! Sorry he was sick that is no fun....dont blame the vaccines

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don`t think there is a kid out there who likes vaccines or the nose sucker. I think I heard a nurse somewhere refer to it once as a bulb syringe.

    ReplyDelete