Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Cait's Mimosa-PJ party

It was a glorious morning, one we should replicate in the near future for some other occasion. We ate grits casserole and cinnamon rolls and yogurt/granola and quiche and fruit. Many, many mimosas were also imbibed. 





Nothing says 28 years old like laying on your mattress with a gay champagne-drinking chicken.


Every time we hang out, I fall in love with these folks all over again. We love this community of ours.


The action shots of these people say so much about their personalities.


I am not sure why we have such a picture, but regardless, I love it.

I think Daniel forgot the OJ in my his mimosas.


Jessie, Live-Instagramming my party AS IT HAPPENS.

I think Atticus had the most of all. He loves hanging out with his "grown-up friends".

No comments:

Post a Comment