Saturday, June 2, 2012

The most beautiful of babes

I know it is probably just me, but I am pretty sure Tallulah is the most  beautiful, inquisitive, pleasant child I have ever met. She sleeps like a CHAMP. We are talking THROUGH THE NIGHT. And I never believed moms when they said their 10-week-old could sleep through the night because babies gotta eat, ya know? But I do not lie when I say she goes down between 9 pm and 10 pm, and wakes up around 6 am to 7 am to eat once then wakes up for the day around 9 am. I DO NOT LIE. It is miraculous. And that is with no sleep-training, none at all. Nursing, laying down in a marvelously cozy cradle, and that's that. She even falls asleep ON HER OWN. ON HER OWN?! What a concept!

She also smiles like it's going out of style. She will smile at any face as long as she is relatively well-fed and not tired. It's absolutely darling.

I could watch her sleep for hours




Brotherly love...


Be still, my heart!

1 comment:

  1. It is not okay to have a baby and then promptly move away forever.

    ReplyDelete